At Mabey Hire, we began making our name in construction over 60 years ago. Now, it’s time to make yours.
We’re a straight-talking team of experts whose goal is great solutions. We work collaboratively with customers, building lasting relationships. And together as one team, with our incredible culture behind us, we’re determined and focused. With you on board, we’ll be unstoppable.
As one of the UK’s leading temporary works specialist, we’re here to shape the country’s future skyline. And we’re looking for people with the right kind of skills, knowledge and experience to make it happen. It’s all about removing obstacles, overcoming challenges, and finding a way. From the simple to the extraordinary. It’s just what we do.
- Creation of interactive digital content from within Unreal Engine, including product specific learning, design procedure tutorials, project walk-throughs and fly-throughs to enhance the customers digital experience
- Understand efficient cross platform data conversion to aid digital workflows and content creation, Unreal Engine, Autodesk or other 3D modelling packages
- Carry out research, development, and testing as required
- Liaise with Senior Technicians and Engineers to ensure the consistent production of high-quality content creation is in accordance with company procedures, brand guidelines and expected standards
- Liaise with the engineering, marketing and sales teams to build cross department relationships to benefit cross project requirements and make sure objectives are aligned
- Keep up to date with new design trends/techniques to enhance product knowledge of the core design suites to aid in the efficiency of engineering design solutions and new emerging technologies including Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Expected to show a strong attention to detail and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Extensive use of Unreal Engine and Adobe suite (After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator) for interactive content creation
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working experience within the gaming environment or preferably construction
- Knowledge in programming and visual scripting systems i.e C++, Unreal Blueprints
- Knowledge of other digital engineering software’s: Ideally 3D Studio Max, Revit, AutoCAD
- GCSE educated with 5 GSCEs (A* - C (9 – 4)) including a Science and GCSE Mathematics Grade A* or A (9 – 7)
In return, we offer lots of great benefits including a market-leading pension, brilliant health and wellbeing schemes, and exciting opportunities to develop your skills and broaden your experience with some of the biggest names in our industry.
So, are you ready to make yours?