At Mabey Hire, we began making our name in construction over 60 years ago. Now, it’s time to make yours.
We’re a straight-talking team of experts whose goal is great solutions. We work collaboratively with customers, building lasting relationships. And together as one team, with our incredible culture behind us, we’re determined and focused. With you on board, we’ll be unstoppable.
As one of the UK’s leading temporary works specialist, we’re here to shape the country’s future skyline. And we’re looking for people with the right kind of skills, knowledge and experience to make it happen. It’s all about removing obstacles, overcoming challenges, and finding a way. From the simple to the extraordinary. It’s just what we do.
- Design and draw suitable solution designs for low risk simple standard and bespoke designs for customers in accordance with the company’s quality, health and safety and environmental procedures
- Finalising client requirements using company equipment to meet client’s timescales
- Produce suitable general arrangement, detail drawings and special fabrication drawings for special parts and communicate with operation and sales teams
- Work in accordance with company Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) policies to ensure solutions are safety designed, with method statements and risk assessments
- Provide and maintain high levels of customer service to exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to the continual improvement of technical data by advising Development and Digital teams on updates to solutions, Technical Data Sheets, User Guides, Maintenance Guides and Revit system
- Extensive AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred along with other digital engineering software skills
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working in a civil engineering environment, preferably construction/temporary works
- Competent in use of BIM systems to produce high quality solutions
- IT literate
- GCSE educated with 5 GSCEs (A* - C (9 – 4)) including a Science and GCSE Mathematics Grade A* or A (9 – 7)
In return, we offer lots of great benefits including a market-leading pension, brilliant health and
wellbeing schemes, and exciting opportunities to develop your skills and broaden your experience
with some of the biggest names in our industry.
So, are you ready to make yours?