At Mabey Hire, we began making our name in construction over 60 years ago. Now, it’s time to make yours.
We’re a straight-talking team of experts whose goal is great solutions. We work collaboratively with customers, building lasting relationships. And together as one team, with our incredible culture behind us, we’re determined and focused. With you on board, we’ll be unstoppable.
As one of the UK’s leading temporary works specialist, we’re here to shape the country’s future skyline. And we’re looking for people with the right kind of skills, knowledge and experience to make it happen. It’s all about removing obstacles, overcoming challenges, and finding a way. From the simple to the extraordinary. It’s just what we do.
- Ensure pricing and costs within core operating systems is kept up to date and maintain price alignment within other off- line tools that exist
- Develop, maintain and communicate Pricing KPI’s that provide meaningful and actionable insight in to price performance
- Understand how price setting and Utilisation work in tandem with each other to drive revenue across the full range of Mabey Hire products
- Work with the sales team to gather commercial intelligence about the positioning of our standard offering v’s competitors
- Make recommendations for improving pricing within Mabey Hire that will improve revenue and margin – either tactical, strategic or via process improvement
- Identify areas of leakage – concessions outside of standard hire rate that impact deal profitability (transport / FOC losses etc)
- Maths, Computing or Business related degree (minimum 2:2)
- Highly IT literate, with advanced excel skills
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communicator
In return, we offer lots of great benefits including a market-leading pension, brilliant health and wellbeing schemes, and exciting opportunities to develop your skills and broaden your experience with some of the biggest names in our industry.
So, are you ready to make yours?