What is a Kwikstage System?
The Kwikstage shoring system is the ideal solution for projects that require a modular brace tower with a maximum axial capacity of 55kN.
This propping system has two types of standards, a ‘Spigot,’ allowing end to end connection, and the ‘Open Ended Standards’ for use with U-Heads and Base Jacks at either end. Each standard type can be connected quickly and easily with their unique V pressings at 495mm vertical centres along the tube.Back to top
- Available in 6 lengths from 991mm to 2972mm
- Maximum load bearing capacity: 55kN
- Easy installation (minimal tools required)
- Quick to assemble system with our unique V pressings
- Casting concrete
- Soffits, floors and roofs
- Access or Shoring
- Back propping
- Modular brace towers
Standard Length and Weight
|End Type|| Length|