What is LIVEsite?
LIVEsite is Mabey’s unique web portal; it’s the online hub for our environmental and structural monitoring solutions with advanced reporting and graphing tools enabling easy conditioning and use of data. LIVEsite has been designed with the user in mind – giving instant, remote and secure access to accurate, reliable information, meaning you can take action as soon as things start to change. We have also developed LIVEBIM as part of LIVEsite. It’s our groundbreaking new platform that allows you to visualise structural behaviour in real-time, in an easily understandable format.Back to top
How does LIVEsite work?
Our engineers configure your LIVEsite portal as part of the system set-up process; all you need to do is specify how you’d like the data presented and what parameters need to be set. You can receive email alerts when a specific value has been breached, and our Mabey engineers also monitor any data issues that arise, so they can advise appropriate solutions quickly.
As part of LIVEsite, LIVEBIM incorporates your structural monitoring data into a fully interactive 3D BIM model, so you can see in detail what’s happening outside the natural behaviour of your structure. The 3D model changes colour as problems arise to give you a fuller, more comprehensive picture of the lifecycle of the project; ensuring effective solutions can be created with confidence.
Key features and benefits of Mabey LIVEsite
- Smart technology – optimised viewing for desktop, tablet or mobile
- All sensors in one place – all of your site’s data can be viewed from one portal
- Alert systems – advanced alert and event logs, with email alerts when a pre-set threshold is breached
- Advanced functionality – graph millions of readings instantly with advanced reporting tools
- Bespoke setup – with custom screens, schematics and maps
- Integrated view – view 3D models with integrated sensor data, to help visualise structural behaviour
- A comprehensive picture – allowing you to make better, faster decisions
Talk to Mabey today to find out more about LIVEsite.Back to top
The preparation of any Engineering Scheme should be undertaken by a suitably
qualified, experienced and competent individual. If you are in any doubt about
any of the information provided on this website, please seek advice from
Mabey Hire Ltd and our engineering team will be pleased to assist.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the contents of this website
are correct, Mabey Hire Ltd cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.
Mabey Hire’s policy is one of continual improvement. Before using technical
information it is the responsibility of the user to check that information
is current and has not been superseded or amended.
I have read and understood the above