What is Super Shaftbrace?
Mabey Hire Super Shaftbrace is a strong and versatile hydraulic bracing system. It extends the range of Shaftbrace up to 16m excavations, and with bracing struts this can be extended even further. Its pinned corners allow the bracing of non-square excavations and its octagonal corner units enables 8-sided excavations.Back to top
- For excavations up to 15.9m
- Bracing struts available to increase the lengths of the excavation
- System enables 8 sided excavations to be constructed
- Clear internal dimensions between 2140mm - 15190mm
- Compatible with our Standard Mechanical Bracing Strut, Heavy Duty Mechanical Bracing Strut & Super Bracing Strut
SpecificationBack to top
Excavation bracing frames support the ground around foundation excavations.
Access platforms to integrate with all Mabey trench boxes and trench sheets.
Used to support the ground at the sides of trenches and excavations.
Our EMVs are suitable for driving and extracting a range of Mabey sheeting and piling.
High visibility, lightweight edge protection for the entire Mabey trench sheet range.