What is Supershaft Plus?
The next generation in bracing systems, Mabey Hire Supershaft Plus is a uniquely fabricated beam. This has been designed using our engineering expertise to offer large clear spans, allowing greater areas of clear space within large excavations.
The bracing system is so strong that it can either completely remove or significantly reduce the requirement for bracing struts or knee braces.
This bracing system has been successfully used in projects to achieve clear spans of 25m allowing the installation of large tanks.Back to top
- Can be used in excavations up to 25m long without any bracing struts*
- Reduces installation time
- Reduces excavation costs with limited obstacles to work around
- Minimises clashes with the permanent works and enables large tanks to be placed directly in situ
- Clear internal dimensions between 2000mm - 24300mm
- Compatible with our Super Bracing Strut and Super Bracing Strut-1000
*The size of the clear span is dependent on individual site
conditions and load case. Each project should be designed by a
competent engineer to assess the configuration of equipment.
SpecificationBack to top
Call us on:
01924 588 757
Visit our Technical Library:
Find user guides, data sheets and more here
Excavation bracing frames support the ground around foundation excavations.
Access platforms to integrate with all Mabey trench boxes and trench sheets.
Used to support the ground at the sides of trenches and excavations.
Our EMVs are suitable for driving and extracting a range of Mabey sheeting and piling.
High visibility, lightweight edge protection for the entire Mabey trench sheet range.